June 18, 2009

Ramen 38 Sanpachi Pondok Indah Plaza



What : Ramen 38 Sanpachi
Where : Pondok Indah Plaza II Blok B No. 11B Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Jakarta
Phone Number : 021- 7591464

I love ramen, especially Beppu Menkan's Kamado Jigoku Ramen, very delicious. My cousin told me that, there's a tasty ramen near hear house and her friends are craving for more after they taste it. Kinda make me and Bugz curious. So we'll give it a try.


The place located at the address above, but if you still no idea where is at, just find Pizza Hut Pondok Indah Plaza, and the place should be near there. The place is nice and they also serve both Halal and non Halal food. As for me, of course i pick non Halal food haha.

Okay, now on to the food. Me and Bugz ordered non Halal Jigoku Ramen, and they also has spicy level up to 20. Since we're beginners, we tried level 2. The price without tax is 45RB each (tax excluded). When the food came, we're really surprised. It was a BIG portion. Look at the comparison between ramen and my Nokia N73 phone.



When i tasted it, it was so "Endang Bambang Maknyus Pisan Dah" (read: Awesome!). I did finish it though it was a big portion. There you get free flow ocha tea. After you finished your meal, you got a Konyaku Jelly desert. Yummy!
Will you come back? Definitely!! And i dare you to try it..


X.O.X.O

2 comments:

dsy said...

looks soo yummy... (drooling.. :P)
btw, I cannot leave comment in ur other blog, I like ur Masami Shouko post ;)

Anonymous said...

Wah kayaknya enak nih...hemmm
Tapi kalo mbak nya butuh Accounting Software boleh mampir ke tempat saya.


Accurate Accounting Software
Accurate Accounting Software
Main Excel
Info Usaha Sampingan
Akunting Itu Mudah
Akunting Itu Mudah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin