April 30, 2009

My Wondershoe shoes has arrived

My lovely Wondershoe shoes posed on my messy office table. Nice. After i waited for more than 2 weeks, finally arrived. I was so excited. Fits perfectly. It's made from black suede and red shiny material, and non slip rubber sole. I think its pretty fragile so its not suitable for walking on tar at streets too much. But if you use it only for walking around the mall or so, i think its fine. My office friends also purchased the shoes with different types. I think i might purchase another one again :D

These are all from Wondershoe, very nice isn't it. So why don't you purchase it also. They also have a store at Kemanggisan but i'm not sure where is at. You should check the website i'm sure they mentioned there. Happy shopping :)


X.O.X.O

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi ,

I've just found your blog . . . it's amazing keep up the awsome work!

I personally think that you would love my blog.It has anything and everything to do with fashion and beauty!From m.a.c make-up to fashion tips it has everything!

www.simplynatural77.blogspot.com

And if you like my blog please follow me , also if you know anyone else who would like my blog please tell them as i havent been on it for long and know one knows really :'(

Many Thanks

Love,
Eloise x
Love your blog ! :)
Follow?Tell friends?!

Anonymous said...

uuugh cute shoes!!

salam kenal yaaa..lg blogwalking niiy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin